Trabajo situado en: EPSN WORKFORCE SPAIN (
Número de vacantes: 3
Requisitos: The Role
We are looking for Vehicle Assembly Technicians to work on one of the most progressive vehicles in the world.
He/she must have the ability to work with various teams in assembly including engineering, quality, and suppliers across a wide variety of issues/ corrective actions identified in production and field performance. He/she will be working in a vehicle assembly environment completing rework/repairs on vehicles either going through the production line or coming off the production line.
Review process instructions for clarity and accuracy. Train and oversee new assembly personnel on specific tasks, implement “in-process” quality checks based on problem analysis and prioritization of issues.
Perform vehicle updates and component updates as required prior to shipment. Requirements
· High School Diploma or the equivalent in experience and evidence of exceptional ability.
· Associate Degree or Certificate in Automotive Technology a plus.
· Experience in Manufacturing process or process engineering is essential.
· Mechanical and/or electrical experience is a pro.
· Perform detailed daily record keeping and reporting.
· Effectively handle multiple priorities, organize workload, and meet